Sunday, August 3, 2008

Here In Terengganu!!(^^D)

I've been here for more than 1 month already,stilll cannot get used to the life here in Terengganu..All I can describe about my course is 'BUSY'..So many assignments,quizs,tutorials,homeworks,group discussion and so on~!Can you imagine that?For someone who have not been doing all these things before suddenly have to work like a machine..It's really EXAUSTED for me!Sometimes I even slept at 2am because of practical discussion..All I can say is , 'Food Technology' is a 'EASY' to take course,do you believe me?Besides that,every week also got co-curriculum and i'm in Kelab Olahraga..Every week I have to run like a athlet(representing country that type)..Although I have experience with all these running thing bcoz I've participated in MSSD before,this is also a disaster for me coz I'm not like previous year(I mean my stamina)..The worst is after running I can't fall asleep at night!I also joined 'Tai Chi',where every tues,fri & sat got practice..Actually I found this 'wu shu' quite interesting,coz I'm 'Tai Chi'ing',and I'm sweating.The movement is so slow like a 90 years old grandma d movement also can make me sweating..If you all have the chance to learn,just go ahead..The most interesting thing that attracted me mind this morning is,I saw a notice,the Opera Club is looking for new member..Of course I wanted to join it the 1st moment I saw it,but I cant attend the meeting that day coz I'll be going to 'survival laut' this friday~U all must be wondering..What is that?Well,it's a programme only found in UMT..where we'll go to Pulau Bidung for 3 days..(have to jump into the sea,just like commit suicide!,not enough food eat,got many jelly fish,cannot take bath with our shampoo)This is what I can conclude from what I've heard so far..But any how,I still looking forward to this survival laut..So,do pray hard for me(no jelly fish bite me)The others thing about Terengganu is the unpredicted weather..It may seem sunny in the afternoon but heavy rain in the noon..This happen when me & my friends went to the pasar malam..After finish buying the food,we were walking back(the journey take about 2omins)The moment we started to walk only,it started to rain like crazy..So,we just ran like crazy also la..And 1 of my friend (Ray) also fell down like crazy..The weather here mostly is like in the desert,coz it's so hot..!!The special thing is that here got 1 road where people so called 'Jalan Biawak',is actually a shortcut to UMT from our hostels..When u pass by here,u'll be able to see big size 'biawak' swimming & walking here & there..I mean big size..(Just a bit smaller than crocodile)..Really!My fren even captured some photo of them..And my university is near to the sea,walking to there only take about 15mins..At night,if u go to the beach and u'll be able to see so called 'blue tears' or 'lan yan lei'..Yeah,it's true..I saw it several times already..(It's just something special that will shinning in blue colour only at night)After being here,I also took many seniors's hp no or even my course mates..Until I wanted to call them,I also dont remember what is their name..And sometimes,I'll be like walking around and someone will approaching me and ask me whether I'm from Bentong..They are my ex-school mate..I wonder since when I've become so famous..Hahaha..(Of course my friends will just laugh at me saying me having the 'general face')Still not fully explore the place yet,I 'm still working it out..I also joined the Chinese Society here..Something I'm so happy about it just dont know why?May be is bcoz the chinese here is just like the extinct species..Especially chinese guy..I've also known quite many new friends,but just several is closer with me..(Ray,Wai Ching,Kim Wah,Boon Keat,etc)But still not very clear with their personality..coz someone sometimes appear to be so emotional..and I'm scared of it..That's briefy about my life here..(u all must be wondering what is so brief about it)..Hopefully it's a good begining for me here..And of course I'll try my best to get the best results I can..So to all my others friends out there..Wish u all the best of luck..(^^D)

3 comments:

@~Nice Ray~@ said...

hey, i found out something very interesting....
do you knw that you dun have to dig for a blue tears, just perhatikan the ombak, sometimes blue tears will appear together with the ombak when the ombak approach the shore... very bright de! seen it at pantai tok jembal...

try it!!!

BernarD(^^D) said...

oh,really?ok,i'll see it nxt..haha(^^D)

Irischng said...

glad to be fren wif u guys...u al help me a lot...enjoy ur life in umt k...hope ur frenship never ends...:P