Sunday, September 21, 2008

~~1st Driving Experience in KT~~

So,excited~~!!After the math class is canceled 2day..I suggested to my friends to rent a car to Kuala Terengganu(KT)..U noe the reason?Coz I noe Bobo want to buy that notebook's bag,so 'wei liao ta',nvm la..I called kin wah & wai ching..Ray din join us for some reason..Actually before this,I scared to drive the car here coz my friends are like give their life to me,& I REALLY have to drive carefully..Finally,I drove kancil~~!!1st time ler driving at here~~(Ceh,like so proud~~!!)We headed to Mydin to buy the bag & oso the water heater(since my roomate's one damaged ard)..After them grabbing sth,we went to have kfc~~!!What else,if it is not snack plate..We back after that..Actually we were really rush,coz we had 2 hours only..When coming back to our hostel,I was just like racing car,quite fast coz time consuming ma~~Force to do so..In the end,each of us only has to pay RM5..Even cheaper than taking the Van Sapu here,which cost RM6..Thank god I drive(consider) safe la..I met con ting when we back,she asked them dangerous or not(I'm the legendary ambulance driver~coz all my friends said me drive very fast & dangerous)..I'll change d~~!!It was quite a good experience for me...Hope can drive out nextime & go to more places..

No comments: