Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Taman Tamadun Islam..(~~O)



Have you ever heard of this Taman?Actually it's one of Kuala Terengganu famous tourism spot~~It was my 2nd time driving out to town..1st we like tourists,keep on turning in the town,I still not familiar with KT..We went to chinese town to have our lunch after Wai Ching helped her roomate bought the bus tiket..Along in the kenari were me,bo,Ray,Kin Wah & Wai Ching..We have the ''da bei shui''= big glass of ice blended..Quite famous in KT d..Mine one was mango + dragon fruit~Best~~Ya,I had ''pork'' noodle here..Coz as u all noe,hard to find pork in KT since here....~~It was delicious..After that I grabbed mine Galaxie & Sin Chew nwppr..I also discovered that the car's side glass cant function,damaged ard..then we just ignored it,pretend nth happen..After that,we headed to ''Pasar Bayam''..It famous place as a big market la that sell all type of ''keropok'',souvenir,shrit++We bought many ''keropok''thr..Taman Tamadun Islam is our next destination..It located quite far from the town..It took about 15minutes..Along the way,we just chat non-stop la..Once we reached there..It's really beautiful..I saw many beautiful 'mosque'..All are like little building for us to see d..1st we went into the souvenir shop,I bought a key chain,so did Ray..I straight away asked the shop keeper where we can visit..She told me that all place are temporary closed for renovation,so disappointed..we took some photo in the shop..After that we just walked around in there..Thanks god Crystal Mosque is not closed today..We went to there to take photo..The truth is,it's really amazing..really beautiful coz it was made of mirror which look like crystal..that's why it's called tha legendary ''Crystal mosque''..The total area here is indescribable..Bcoz it's really big n huge..I was able to took back one browser from the souvenir shop..I hope I can go there again when it reopen on 4 Oct later..I'll sure go there again..(^^u)

No comments: