Friday, September 19, 2008

~Carnival~


Why the activities just like cant stop~!I'm having Mooncake festival canival today..But I have 2 tests,TITAS & Hubungan Etnik 2day~All the activities we did were just like the last minute work~that was just so tired!Bcoz I have to chase time to make sure I complete my task!After finish my tests~(Conclusion..Titas quite tough lar!)I have to fully focus to today carnival coz I was like haven do anythg yet~!The fact is that I have 1 Titas assignment haven do yet(has to pass up on sun)~!@!Can u believe?haven do yet!!OMG!!But I just continue with the carnival..Responsible,ok?3pm(after I tried to start my TITAS assignment),I waited Li Yun(President PBCina UMT) to go to Janet house make our product..''Tang yuan''about 5pm,Wai Ching & me rushed back to print our poster..after straight away set up for the carnival~I'm incharged for the pameran..(which basically is display some mooncake festival's info to others to see)We also have to do the question for pameran..So busy~When everythg done,it was already 8pm!!~~I straight away go eat dinner till 8.40pm..Back hostel took bath and straight away return to the carnival~!(Cant breath!!~~(T.T)~~)At 1st,no people bother about my 'pameran'..sooner or later many people came & answer the questions we have prepared!The response from the students was so great~!!The winner for tis was Poh Ling..Got stall sold ''Tang Yuan''which we made earlier..,sold food,play game,play song,make 'tang Yuan'++..Many people came to visit our carnival~We,of course sang & dance our theme song here..''xi shuo shuo''..Great!!After cleaning up the mess..we took photo..Back~!So busy but I enjoyed it~!!

No comments: