Sunday, September 14, 2008

An Extraordinary Saturday


The day started off like usual,woke up early in the mornin' to attend ko-k,olahraga.After that, I went to have my lunch and straight away back to my room to continue my chemistry practical report.I not even have time to sleep,so frustrated!At about 5.30pm,I have to walk to the bus stop to have the so called 'Mooncake festival celebration',organised by chinese society here..And I'm involved in it.I responsible for one of the game..Actually at the beginnin',I'm not sure whether we could make it a successful one or not coz we only prepare this activity for about 5days only.We had only 3,4 times meeting like that,and most important,all the flow that day is controlled by us,'huo dong zhu'..From the meeting,we have chosen some interestin' games which we dunno suitable for that day or not..Coz basically it's the 1st activity that we organised in UMT..We dunno anythg?Just do it only~(NIKE)..Of course,I invited my friends to join me in this activity,they are Bo,Con Ting,Wai Ching,Ray,Kin Wah and Wooi Ping..On the way to there,I'm really very worried!Coz we are the one who are going to entertain them the whole nite!Gosh,how am I goin' to do that?After arrived to the destination,many people(total 80 person)complain about the venue,they were so disappointed with the venue..We were late about half an hour from the plannin' time..Finally we started it about 7pm.1st,we gave them a piece of closed paper,and they have to stick the paper on others back in order to divide them into groups.Me and wai ching were in Cartoon group.Our group members were hyperactive,even won the hamper for the most active group~!Then,all participants were asked to find their group members name from the newspaper..My group really rocked!They able to find all the group members name..Proceed to the next game,actually the newspaper n oso this game were my ideas..It was eagle catch chicks..Each groups was given a tali & protect it from catching by others..Once catched by others,the group has to move into that particular group to form 1 single long group..Once the game begun,all were crazy..Crazy catching n protecting their own 'tail'..Song is the next~A word is given n each group has to sing a song with the word inside in..They can throw the song to others group once they finish singing..The atmosphere was getting higher and higher..I can see they all really enjoy the games we've prepared!Thanks god!Then the president gave some talk n it was time to eat!A variety of food is available..Including beehoon,curry chic,nugget,fish balls,kuih-muih,'tang yuan',mooncake +++ la..We the committee members really full~~ It was the time our dancing part..We combined 'yue liang yuan & xi sue sue' together..We all had a great & fun time..I was requested to go up & say sth about the activity n that day eeling..I just said sth and the audience were so supportive..Got some crazy people dancing like mad people but of course,that was entertaining!Lastly,photo session.After cleaning the mess,we were back!It was basically the 1st time I celebrate mooncake festival here in Kuala Terengganu & i felt great about it with all my friends n oso senior..Hopefully in the future,we will more activities like this..

No comments: